Peace

to you,
from me... to me.
peace everyone around.
last days I was considered myself like an alien.
And maybe that's not freaky at all.
sometimes is difficult to understand that we could be different from everyone else.
and it's not a bullshit-speech about YOU ARE UNIQUE, 'cause that is obvious. 
We are one all over the people,
and WITH IN the people, 
WE EXIST
all over the mases.

What I really wanna express is that, maybe it's ok to be different.
It's ok for me to be lunatic, erratic and sarcastic sometimes...
also gentle, lovable and educated.
Here, these incredible qualities were confusin' and stressful.
maybe you'll think "wtf, are you livin' in hell or something?"
I could say yes, but that would problably be unfair.
Like I am doing it, you could too.
It's really really hard for me to accept that the place where i'm living it's not the place for me to be.
and now, I can say I realized that.
and extended to other fields, like friends, lovers and... whatever.

I don't wanna be forced to be something that i'm clearly not.
I don't wanna be forced to love somewhere, something or someone just because blablablah.
I don't wanna forced myself into NOTHING.
and that's a versus,
apply for others that i'm a relationship with, too; or maybe just the creepy-crappy persons that i have to be related (work) or the people in the street.
It's simple and peaceful to let go, let flow and let be.
 so, accept me and love me as the
lunatic, erratic, lady like, complainant, sarcastic, petitioner but gentle, lovable and educated person that I am
and if you don't or can't...
go fuck yourself and leave me alone.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.