It's all in my head...

Here, like always.
Looking for answers.
And, most of all, actions that I can understand and be aware of.

I like you. Do you?

As I grow older it is more difficult to understand, and see what it is.
To feel,
to know,
to be capable of looking forward.

I'm mature.
But, like everybody else, I have fears that are not easy to let go and face.

I realized, also, that I'm too afraid of intimacy.
To share my life with someone.
Or, to share only moments.

It is wise enough to let go, again.

Learning, this is all about it.

It is (or was) a pleasure to meet you.

Bye bye my sweet musician.
IS IT ALL IN MY MIND?
(Maybe) Hello my new friend.

to be continued...
(?)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.