Uhm. . .

not so sure of the end of the world.
Or should I say OURS as we know it?

you tell me about something, some writings.
I was looking fot those.
none of them were for you, but the truth is that you were honest.
you were thinking of me even when we were apart...


many years passed.
we were bouncing.

but i'm not so sure right now.
I have to say that is because you're fading.
And maybe because i'm a grown woman right now.

I'm not expecting a tremendous relationship.
I'm not expecting anything, as a matter of fact.

the only thing that I want to know is if you're certain.
And, of course, If you'll be around, 
'cause is the second day and i'm not patient enough...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.