Get me cLoser

Yesterday finally, I realize that I got nude so long time ago...
only my mouth could express what I've been trhough...
I do not know if i'm right or wrong, the only thing that I can barely understand is that I've waited so long...
i needed a hug
i wanted comprenhension
i talked a lot...
I'm doing what's best for me... and if it's right or wrong, it doesn't really matter, 'cause -i couln't tell that i'm ready either- i'm strong enough to make a difference.
i'm not sad anymore.
i don't want you either
i don't know if i'm safe, but sure it is that i'm scared of myself, 'cause some things came from the past...
you can never tell if your feelings will change in a way when they hurt...

Comentarios

Ayari ha dicho que…
Yo sólo puedo decir que la nueva imagen de tu blog es HERMOSA!
Creo que cambiaré el mío un día de estos, hahaha.
Feliz navidad! Recibí tu mensaje, pero ya sabes... :(
Te mando muchos besos y abrazos =*

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.