get a vaccine...!

...there was this guy
And he was saying "When you let other people tell you what's right
when you leave your instinct and your own truth behind he said
That's a virus of the mind, that's a virus of the mind"
Well I guess it's kinda like loosing your sight
For a second you think that they might be right
And it feeds the doubts that you have inside
It almost starts to feels like a crime
To follow your own rhythm and rhyme

I'm pretty happy, living in my
My own sweet time, living in my
I'm pretty happy, and I don't need your
Virus of the mind
Well, I went to this party thing last night
A lot of people I hadn't seen in a long long time
And they wanted to know about my life
But making me feel like it wasn't quite right
Like "Where's is your kids?" and "Where is your car?"
I said "I don't have either but I have a guitar :)"
And I ended up feeling like I was a
freak...
So I found some wine and something to eat
I talked to the dog to pass the time
I told myself "I'm doing just fine"

It's just a virus of the mind x 2

I'm pretty happy living in my my own sweet time

And I don't need your virus of the mind...
heather nova - virus of the mind lyrics

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.