serena

...m o r e n a,
'cause the new year is here!
i have so many plans, you know...
i won't include many people.
i won't include many thoughts or feelings, either.
i just feel i'm beeing me again, and that's wonderful.
actually i do not know what future is.
i don't give a fuck of people's toughts right now.
i will give opportunities. hoho, that's interesting.
I WILL GIVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY, INDEED.
and... well, let's see what's happen.
i'm a little bit nervous about my life project, but it's 2009
and 9 it's my favorite number.
see ya fuckers soon!
u will see me in other way, in a manner of speaking, u will hear about me in a different way ;) and if u weren't, i do not give a shit!

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.