the Great Unwanted

well... let me tell u a few things:
- my english improve a lot last weekend
- the croatians are nice people
- i hate whisky (because of the day after - i wanted to die - my stomach did so, in fact haha)
- i do want more than anything now to have a beer with my bitches... (aww i luv you all my chicks)
- the df is not a monkey busniness
- i'm sorry if i didn't say goodbye to a good friend (my no more sister in law hahahaha) luv ya & it was a pleasure to finally meet you
- i hate the jelous persons (I REALLY TELL YA... I RULE-as a person, as a girlfriend-! but i'm not sure if i'm available yet)
- i say ENOUGH in flirting - no more with people that has one relationship or bad guys, even when they're r fun- hahaha yes, i know that i'm a teaser, i had success in that all month long ;)
- i still do have fear to find a nice guy and fall in luv with him
- i'm a relax person
- i luv my sister more than ever
- finally i can be with my mom again
- i'm a grown person, i can tell now that
- i hesitate, but i think that i'm ready 4 the next step in life... i have to do more trips to feel me prepared...
and well, i'm ready 4 a kiss right now hahaha
see u soon, i think





-----
ah! and yes... maybe someday, one night in Paris.
finally the universe didn't want us togheter yet
-that's what my sis told me and i took it-
yes, i'm talking 2 u, my invisible man...

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.