"baby"

i do not really know u
and now, i really don't give a damn
----
many things in my mind
but, u know what?
i'm sick of it, and of "THIS"
---
is bullshit that u want 2 control everythin'
things happen
and we meet people 4 a reason
not only b'cause of u
and i don't deserve ur anger, neither HE deserves it


---
i saw him yesterday
(the only guy that meant love 2 me)
and it was funny because i try to look out 4 somebody else...
but at the end a i saw u 2...
ur way to take ur cellphone, and ur haircut... hahaha
well, like the last time we met, we were at xxxxxxxmiles away... and this time, across million people... i feel good...
i don't regret
u mean a lot of things 2 me
even when u don't want 2 know anythin'
but i'm mature enough 2 say it
---
i don't know if a girl like me deserve to be "the one that nobody knows"
i didn't tell anythin' about it, be quiet... i wont do it...
i'm thinkin' a lot of things right now
this drama ends
and i don't give a fuck if u pretend not to know me...
but stop 2 tellin' lies about me
---
i'm not hurted, just disappointed
b'cause it means that u don't know how to handle
the way or your own terms of "what a relationship means" to u
or the way 2 make it
(sigh)
.
---
my door is open
4 anyone who wants to be inside my world
and still 4 u
---
well... one topic more interestin':
tomorrow i'll be in zamora!
yeeeeeeiiii
wish me luck&stuff like that
do ya want a souvenir????
muack muack
(k)

Comentarios

Chosty ha dicho que…
Es una canción, tu lo escribes, o qué?

"Sea lo que sea esta bien acá"

Me likes!
Ayari ha dicho que…
Been there ;)
Este post fue un tanto familiar y sacador de onda.
Feliz viaje, me traes lo que quieras, jojo.
Saludos :D

Entradas populares de este blog

Ser adulto es aprender a llorar con horario.

Terminando, pasando y soltando.